Everest Primasteel Roofs are premium quality colour coated sheets. These sheets are available in coloured galvalume and pre painted galvanized steel. These sheets have excellent anti corrosive and weather resistant properties thereby ensuring low maintenance and long durability of the roofing system. These sheets can be used for roofing and wall cladding. Everest Primasteel is available in a range of aesthetic colours
ADVANTAGE EVEREST PRIMASTEEL ROOFS
- High durability with four layers of protective coating, which make it up to 4 times more tough than average roofs.
- Great aesthetics through long-lasting attractive colours.
- High Tensile Strength and Highest Section Modulus with double-ribbed profileof 550 mpa strength, which allows higher spacing of purlins to save steel.
- Corrosion Resistant through primer coating on the top
- Premium quality Galvalume with Superior ER-32-251 Profile.
- Leak Proof because of Anti-Capillary Groove and Return Lap.
- High Load Bearing with two stiffening ribs between the pitch.
- Lightweight and Portable for easy transportation and quick installation.
- Weather Resistant
- Less Heat Transfer with high reflective value coatings to increase thermal efficiency.
- High Design Flexibility – from large sprung curves to rolled bullnose shapes
- Fire and Spark Resistant
- Adaptable to different environments with coatings and fixings equipped for harshest industrial and marine locations.
- 10-year Warranty.